The Learning Center strives for diversity in its student body which reflects the broader community to which it belongs and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion and national or ethnic origin in its administrative or admissions policies. We look forward to welcoming you and your child to The Learning Center.
Now Offering the Following Programs
- Infant Program (3 months to 20 months)
- Toddler Program (20 months to 30+ months) children must be able to eat independently.
- Preschool Program (30 months to 42 months) children must be fully potty-trained.
- Prekindergarten Program (42 months to 60 months) children must be 4 years old by December 31.
- We work to balance class composition in terms of gender and temperament of children. Consideration for a child's developmental age, not chronological age, will be given when placing children in a classroom in certain situations. A pre-enrollment conference between the parents and teachers/administrators will help with this process if there are any questions or concerns.
- The parents of a child with any special needs (dietary, allergy, behavioral, social/emotional, cognitive, medical, physical, or other) must have a plan created for our staff to follow from your child's health care and/or other professional that addresses the specific needs and how they are to be handled in a school setting. Specific medications, foods, physical adaptations, or external professional support will be provided by the enrolling family. We cannot accommodate children who require our staff to give one-on-one care throughout the day.
Call to schedule a tour of our Program. 813-872-6826
TOURS ARE SCHEDULED AFTER 9:00 AM
Decide which program you would like to enroll your child in and discuss our availability with the director. If we do not have immediate availability for your child, or you would like to start on a future date, you may be added to our waitlist. The annual registration fee is due at this time to secure your child’s placement.
Once you have toured and enrolled your child, the following will be due prior to your child's first day.
- Completed enrollment packet
Up-to-date copy of Florida State Health forms (shots and a physical)
Current family photo
First tuition payment (choose a payment schedule- annual, semi-annual or monthly)
After enrolling your child, you will attend the next available program parent meeting.
- Please call or speak with the program Director to find out when the next program parent meeting will be held.