We accept children from all faiths, ages 3 months to 6 years of age. The Learning Center strives for diversity in its student body which reflects the broader community to which it belongs and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion and national or ethnic origin in its administrative or admissions policies.
- Infant Program (3 months to 12 months)
- Toddler 1 Program (12 months to 24 months) children must be bottle weaned and walking.
- Toddler 2 Program (18 months to 30 months) children must be able to eat independently.
- Preschool 3 Program (30 months to 42 months) children must be fully potty-trained.
- Preschool 4 Program (42 months to 60 months) children must be 4 years old by December 31.
- We work to balance class composition in terms of gender and temperament of children. Consideration for a child's developmental age, not chronological age, will be given when placing children in a classroom in certain situations. A pre-enrollment conference between the parents and teachers/administrators will help with this process if there are any questions or concerns.
- The parents of a child with any special needs (dietary, allergy, behavioral, social/emotional, cognitive, medical, physical, or other) must have a plan created for our staff to follow from your child's health care and/or other professional that addresses the specific needs and how they are to be handled in a school setting. Specific medications, foods, physical adaptations, or external professional support will be provided by the enrolling family. We cannot accommodate children who require our staff to give one-on-one care throughout the day.
Please see the following steps to enroll your child
We look forward to welcoming you and your child to The Learning Center.
Take a tour of our school. Please call 813-872-6826 to confirm tour availability.
TOURS ARE GIVEN AT 10 A.M. ON FRIDAYS
- Please call to schedule your tour
Decide which program you would like to enroll your child in and discuss our availability with the director. If we do not have immediate availability for your child, or you would like to start on a future date, you may be added to our waitlist.
Attend a scheduled mandatory Parent Orientation session. Please call 813-872-6826 to confirm orientation availability.
ORIENTATIONS ARE SCHEDULED AT 10 A.M. SATURDAYS
- Please call to find out when our next orientation will be
Once a you have attended Parent Orientation and a schedule for your child has been approved, the following will be due prior to your child’s first day:
- Completed enrollment packet
- Up-to-date copy of Florida State Health forms (shots and a physical)
- Current 5x7 family photo in a frame
- Registration fee
- First tuition payment (choose a payment schedule- annual, semi-annual or monthly)
- September 9 & 23
- October 7 & 21
- November 4 & 18
- December 2 & 16